RED MORE
Lose As Much As 19
Pounds Of Body Fat In 28 Days And Discover How To Keep It Off for LIFE With Strategic IndulgenceOf Your Favorite “Non-Diet” Foods
Discover The #1 Simple Secret To Find Your Dream Body Without Taking Magic Pills Or Spending Hours In The Gym
Special Insider Report from James Gaida Pn1, CFT, SPN
Precision Nutrition Coach, Personal Trainer and Fat Loss Expert
Precision Nutrition Coach, Personal Trainer and Fat Loss Expert
Dear Friend,
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a lean, ripped body 365 days a year?
The reason most people think the year round lean & ripped body is impossible is that they think it’s about some sort of EPIC sacrifice and having some sort of WORLD RENOWNED will-power……………………….This is NOT the case!
On this very page, I’m going to reveal to you the Simple Fat Loss Secret you haven’t been told, that is the very secret you need to unlock your ability to not only shed body fat quickly but keep it off, allowing you to stay lean & ripped year round. The very secret that I used to shed 19 pounds of fat in 28 days. The very secret that has helped my client Richard drop 40 pounds and completely TRANSFORM his body. And the very secret that Mary used to lose 14 pounds in only 6 weeks, at the age of 60!
WARNING: This is not for everyone. This is only for people that are tired of silly weight loss gimmicks and magic pills that don’t work. This is only for people looking for science-based-cutting-edge strategies of fat loss. If you’re serious about changing your body and living with a lean & ripped appearance all year round, this may be the most important information you have ever read.
My Dieting Philosophy
My dieting philosophy can be summed up with 2 points.
- I believe in Rapid Fat Loss. If you’re going to truly commit to changing your body you need to see FAST results. This is the case for everyone. Slow results are boring and destroy motivation. You need to rip as much fat off your body as quickly as possible.
- I believe that you need a Realistic Lifestyle Approach after your rapid fat loss that will allow you maintain all of your progress with as little pain as possible. I don’t want to give up eating anything. I want the freedom to indulge.(Strategic Indulgence)
This dieting philosophy is how I live my life. I use Rapid Fat Loss phases when needed and most of the year live a lean life with a very easy, painless Lifestyle Approach. I don’t feel deprived and I feel completely in control of my body.
I discovered how to live this lean lifestyle by truly understanding the Insider Secret contained in this report. Once I knew the secret everything fell into place.
Where It All Started
I have a terribly embarrassing admission…………………………….
For years as a fat loss coach I struggled with fat loss and struggled to change my own body.
Everyday, I would preach the fat loss lifestyle to clients, giving them nutrition tips and the “best workouts” to burn body fat. But I wasn’t practicing what I preached.
Most clients would listen to me, after all, I was a “professional” in the fitness & nutrition industry and I looked fit.
At least I looked fit when I was covered up with baggy training clothes.
Of course, none of these clients had any idea of how much I struggled. None of these clients had ever seen me without my shirt on, as the clothes were hiding a body I wasn’t happy with at all.
In fact there was no way I would have ever put myself in a situation where my secret could be exposed.
I was embarrassed about my body!
I knew exactly what I needed to do, I just wasn’t doing it. Ironically, I was the one that needed a personal trainer and a nutrition coach!
I felt like a failure. I was failing myself and failing the people that were paying me to be a role model.
My struggle wasn’t all my fault and wasn’t just a result of laziness. The truth is, I’ve never had the genetics to have the fitness model body you see in magazines.
I grew up as a fat kid that absolutely loved to eat. With an Italian mother I’m telling you, I really loved to eat!
But even without great genetics on my side, as a professional in an industry geared towards changing peoples bodies, surely I could do better than I was doing?
Surely I wouldn’t have to spend my entire career hiding behind baggy training clothes hoping that nobody found out I’m not nearly as fit as I look?
Rock Bottom!
I really hit my low point in 2008 after coming back from vacation.
I had let myself go with my already lackluster “diet” a few weeks before this vacation. While I was away all dietary heck broke loose.
I had convinced myself that I “needed” the break and that once I got back I would really get focused on burning fat. I can’t even remember how many times I had that exact same conversation with myself, and then of course, never following it up with any significant action.
I’d usually follow through with a couple of weeks of dieting, only to quickly fall back into my same old bad habits. It was almost as if I was determined to keep my soft body despite my embarrassment and disdain for it.
I had downloaded our pictures from the trip onto the computer. This is when I saw myself. I mean, really saw myself.
2008
I was wearing one of those baggy shirts that would normally hide my body. At least it used to be baggy.
It wasn’t baggy anymore! Instead it was hugging my gut.
I was horrified at the site of this picture. I didn’t realize I had let things slide this far.
I stepped on the scale and got the bad news. My weight was sitting at 205 pounds! For someone that feels best around 175-180 pounds this was a disaster.
This was my turning point. I didn’t want to weigh this much and didn’t want to look like the guy in the picture.
This picture was my emotional turning point that sparked my change.
This picture was also the beginning of a program designed to quickly and easily melt fat off of people like me: the genetically un-blessed with a low amount of will-power.
So I used my 10+ years of experience to devise a fat loss plan that would take it off and take it off fast.
My fat loss plan worked and worked really well. In only 28 days I was down 19 pounds!
In the next 2 weeks I lost another 6 pounds!
In only 6 weeks I had lost the entire 25 pounds! I was down to 180 and feeling great!
I also had a tremendous discovery. As I working through the plan I was reprogramming my brain. Through the course of this journey I had significantly changed my relationship with food.
Now, I wasn’t perfect, but I also didn’t want to be or need to be perfect. I didn’t want to live the rest of my life with restriction, being scared that I would bounce back and end up back where I started.
I will say though that this was the beginning of the end of yo-yo dieting and extreme body fat fluctuations.
Rapid Fat Loss Tip: Get More Protein
To lose body fat it is absolutely essential that you make sure you’re getting plenty of high quality protein. Apart from being very filling (preventing you from over-eating), protein gives you that lean look you want, keeping your metabolism firing at maximum intensity by positively promoting lean muscle tissue.
High quality complete protein sources such as free run eggs, grass fed beef, wild salmon and grass fed whey need to make up the foundation of your diet. Everything else is built once protein needs are met.
Now the Research: A study published in the July 2005 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that an increase in dietary protein from 15% to 30% of daily energy resulted in more control of calorie consumption and significant fat loss.
What’s your story?
When you look in the mirror or flip through photos do you like what you see?
Are you satisfied with the look of your body?
Do you feel comfortable going to the beach and exposing skin?
Have you ever tried to make changes?
I would guess that you have been on a diet before. Most people have and with very little success. Even when they burn some fat on a diet it always ends up finding it’s way back. It never is a permanent fat loss solution. It’s more of an endless cycle.
I understand why you would feel this way. I have on many occasions.
In just a minute I’m going to share with you my revolutionary plan that I used to transform my body for good.
My plan will allow you to simply and quickly lose the fat and keep it off for good without feeling like your on a painfully restrictive diet for the rest of your life.
I’ll reveal the most important Fat Loss Secret that has been the key to getting my clients Rapid Fat Loss and the ability to keep it off staying lean & ripped year round.
I’ll share with you that one thing that can completely change your body without having to live a painful and restrictive life afterwards.
You know as well as I do that you need a simple fat loss plan.
You need to lose the weight and you need to keep the weight off!
The fact is there is not much more frustrating than spending weeks, or months, sacrificing to lose body fat only to gain it all back shortly after finishing the diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment